Last week we had our inaugural Top Women for God event at the Clico Boutique Hotel in Rosebank, South Africa and what a night it was! Someone described it as an evening spent with God’s royalty! Though we were strangers when the evening began, we finished the night as sisters and recognised each other as fellow She-suit soldiers in the Lord’s army. By the end of the evening we felt like we did not have enough time for everything but we were grateful for the opportunity to share prophetic words, testimonies, encourage each other, pray and move in the spiritual realm.
God was clearly saying a number of things:
- Over and over God showed us that He was with us individually and as a collective.
- He delights over us and loves us.
- Where we thought we had reached a ceiling He showed us it was a floor. The bar, standard etc was so much higher than what we were thought.
- Our passions are aligned and God introduced us to sisters who had the same burning desires in their hearts.
- Boundary lines have fallen in pleasant places for us.
- Dry bones were actually armies waiting to be deployed.
- He requires us to stretch our hands in faith while He ‘parts the sea’. Being the strong women He made us to be had us trying to do God’s job.
- God is moving in all our industries.
- There was an air of expectancy in the atmosphere that was tangible.
It was clear that God cannot be boxed and does not fit into our neat and limited views of Him. What a privilege and a blessing it was to see such conviction and strength come out of the meeting. Many contact details were exchanged and we heard of a number of business linkages and possible business deals being made. We left with our heads buzzing with ideas on how we can take things a notch or two up. God is good.
Again we thank the sponsors, table hosts, the beautiful Clico Boutique Hotel and their staff as well as the prayer warriors who covered us in God’s blessing, grace, love, care and glory in the time leading up to and during the event. We look forward to our upcoming breakfast meeting in Johannesburg and the prayer and networking meeting taking place in Cape Town.